“Eldorado oasis. Excellent home, shed and garden.”
The proud owners of this Eldorado property have spent years developing an impressive garden around their home, which is now for sale for the first time. Towering trees, gardens and greenery surround the brick home to create a quiet and private lifestyle on the edge of the township. A quality home for its age with wide verandahs all round, three large bedrooms, two bathrooms plus a BIG shed for the handyman. Don’t miss it!
- Open plan kitchen, living, dining area.
- Spacious blackwood timber kitchen with walk-in pantry, electric oven and electric cooktop. Dishwasher. Double sink. Breakfast bar.
- Ducted evaporative cooling. Slow combustion wood heater, plus additional gas heater.
- Master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robes. Built-in robes in other bedrooms.
- Several feature bay windows. Most windows tinted.
- Separate shower and bath. Excellent internal storage.
- High ceilings throughout with feature cornice.
- Lots of windows and doors to bring the outside in.
- External blinds in alfresco area.
- Undercover external spa area.
- Two large rainwater tanks. Bore water supply.
- 9kw solar system.
- Powered shed with concrete floor 20m x 10m (approx.). Toilet and shower facilities.
- Thriving garden with established trees, veggie patch and chook yard.
- Side access from Memorial Avenue. Sealed driveway.
- Walking distance to post office/shop and hotel.
- Block size 3028 square metres (approx.)