“Stunning c.1910 Return Verandah Villa in cosmopolitan locale”
Commanding attention on its enviable corner parcel is a c.1910-character home to remind us of one thing: it's hard to beat the embellished beauty and grandeur of the Return Verandah Villa. The only thing better? The sympathetically extended version that adds expansive open-plan living - and a rather impressive kitchen - to an impeccably presented original home with double bedrooms, grand formal zones, the option to work from home, the flexibility to add a fourth bedroom and the updates to match its timeless decorative features.
The sum of its parts is a stone-fronted entertainer you can grow into on a manicured parcel with prized side road access to a double garage, just steps from Walford Anglican School for Girls and cosmopolitan Unley and King William Roads. Does it get much better?
• Ultra-flexible floorplan with three double bedrooms and two very versatile formal rooms to original section, scope for a fourth bedroom or study
• Striking, super-functional kitchen with stone benchtops, large central island, high-end appliances and bundles of storage
• Lavish master bedroom with large walk-in robe and tastefully renovated en-suite
• Formal sitting room/library could be closed off to become a 4th bedroom
• Beautifully presented original home features intricate decorative ceilings, leadlight windows, timber floors and wide hallway with grand arches
• Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling throughout
• Large double brick bay-windowed extension
• Soaring ceilings throughout
• Underground cellar with remote entry door
• Private, tranquil rear garden with built-in BBQ
• Manicured gardens with app-controlled automatic watering system
• Remote entry to double garage
• Moments from Unley & King William Road shopping precincts
• Less than 10 minutes from the CBD
• Walking distance from public transport
CT Reference - 5316/964
Council - City of Unley
Council Rates - $3,666.85 pa approx.
SA Water Rates - $371.98 pq approx.
Emergency Services Levy - $319.40 pa approx.
Land Size - 826m² approx.
Year Built - 1910
Total Build area - 322m² approx.
OUWENS CASSERLY – MAKE IT HAPPEN™
RLA - 286 513