“Calling all Renovators!”
This 1960s weatherboard home on a 621.5m2 block in a quiet, tree-lined street is a great renovator!
The heart of this home is a large family/lounge room with fireplace containing a gas heater to keep you warm on winter nights and is a great space to start making your own!
The residence has 1 large main bedroom and a second bedroom, both with built in robes, timber floorboards and detailed cornice that continue throughout the home, air conditioning, bathroom with bath and shower, tiled kitchen with an electric oven and stovetop and a bonus office space.
The lock-up garage has a good-sized work space with internal access into the home.
The property is not far from schools, parks, pharmacy, the Richmond River, Casino hospital and just 1.5kms from the CBD.
To book your inspection call Ellie on 0429 189 841 or Scott on 0408418496
- 2 bedrooms with Built in Robes
- 1 bathroom with a shower and bath
- Lock-up Garage
- 1960s home
- 621.5m2 block
- Gas Heater
- Air Conditioning
- Timber floorboards
- Family Room / Lounge Room / Rumpus
- Office Space
- Detailed cornice
- Built in Robes
- Kitchen with electric oven and stove-top
- Workspace with internal access
- Close to schools, parks, pharmacy, the Richmond River, Casino hospital and just 1.5kms from the CBD.