“SOLD BY DI & DEAN FINCH 9987 0011”
This much-loved family home is perfectly suited to a growing family in need of a spacious home that offers flexible design and is situated on a substantial 1037 sqm block.
This prime location is within walking distance to shops, medical centre, Aldis, Mt Kuring-gai Train Station, local primary school, national park and oval.
- Designed over 2 levels, with 2 huge living rooms both casual and formal
- 3 Bedrooms on upper level all offering panoramic views over local bushland
- 4th Bedroom or study on lower floor perfect guest bedroom
- 2 bathrooms, spacious laundry, kitchen and casual meals
- Covered front veranda and paved covered entertaining at the rear for outdoor living
- Large lock-up garage plus carport, driveway parking for extra cars
- Beautiful setting amidst mature trees and established gardens
- Plenty of room for Sunday cricket game, extra storage sheds
- A wonderful opportunity to further develop this unique home
- Building and Pest Report available - Jims Building Inspections
- Council Rates - $405 per quarter approx; Water Rates - $172 per quarter
- Land size 1037 sqm
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations"