“Outstanding family home on large block with extensive shedding - beautifully maintained”
- Fabulous 3 bedroom family home (Built 1993) plus study or option for fourth bedroom. An extremely well maintained home in an excellent location
- Master bedroom with ensuite, walk in robe and bay window. Second bedroom with walk in robe
- This lovely home is perfect for those wanting fantastic shedding and an easy to maintain yard. You could easily accommodate six to seven vehicles.
- Extensive open plan kitchen/meals and family room
- Second living area with formal lounge and fireplace with over mantle
- Beautiful block of 819m2 in a quiet court occupied by families and close to all amenities
- Fabulous workshop (9.1m x 6.8m) with power and concrete floor plus additional storage shed or garage of 8.1m x 6.8m). Perfect for the tradie or families with multiple vehicles or home occupation
- Plenty of space for vehicles - workshop and two carports can take six to seven vehicles
- Magnificent undercover entertainment area fully paved and ideal for family functions and entertaining throughout the year
- A really nice home for all families and perhaps ideal for the tradie or those farmers coming off the land wishing to downsize
- Gas heating and in floor heating for all seasons. Solar power to save on costs. Good insulation- double papered and insulated. Two water tanks, security locks on widows, awnings, ducted vacuum and ample storage throughout
- Great design and a fabulous set up with the extensive shedding
- Beautifully presented and very well maintained home that will appeal to all, nothing to spend, simply move in
- Close to all amenities, shopping complex, medical, public transport and on the Melbourne side of Bendigo for that easy drive to Melbourne
- A really nice home that is certainly very worthy of inspection.
This beautiful home represents great value in our current market. Close to the CBD of Kangaroo Flat and only minutes to central Bendigo. Also on the Melbourne side of Bendigo which is favoured by many commuters to Melbourne. A really nice home.
Property Code: 640
What’s around Lauren Ct
Contact the real estate agent
Gavin Butler Real Estate
Nearby schools in and around Kangaroo Flat, VIC
Top reviews by locals of Kangaroo Flat, VIC 3555
Discover what it's like to live in Kangaroo Flat before you inspect or move.
Discussions in Kangaroo Flat, VIC
Wondering what the latest hot topics are in Kangaroo Flat, Victoria?
Similar Houses for sale in Kangaroo Flat, VIC 3555
Properties for sale in nearby suburbs