Home loan calculator?
“Backing onto parkland, walk to bowls club”
Tucked away in a quiet cul-da-sac, backing onto a lush parkland reserve, & a short walk across the park to Solander lakes bowls club,
I would like to welcome to the market a gem of a property located on the beautiful
Bribie Island, 9 Leeward Place, Banksia Beach.
Why you will love it:
This low set brick rendered home, situated on a 711m2 manicured block, baking onto a private parkland reserve will not disappoint.
The serenity of the rear yard, with outdoor patio & pool overlooking the reserve make this home perfect for entertaining.
Just a short distance to the local shopping village, Banksia Beach State Primary School, Col fisher park spanning the entire foreshore along Solander Esplanade, this property is perfectly positioned to all amenities.
* 4 bedrooms with built in robes
* Master suite - overlooking the sparkling pool, with spacious walk in robe & en-suite
* Modern kitchen & appliances.
* Large formal lounge area that looks straight out onto the entertaining & pool area.
* Undercover entertaining area overlooking:
* Sparkling in ground salt water pool that includes solar heating.
* Spacious double garage with loads of storage.
* 3 kw solar power system.
* Solar hot water.
* 3000 litre rain water tank.
* Spear pump with in-ground watering system.
* Additional carport at the side of the home for the trailer or boat.
* Solar roof cavity extractor fan that moves the equivalent of 11 standard 'whirlybirds' & shuts off at 24 degrees to retain warm air in cooler months.
* Foxtel dish and wiring.
With so many amazing features & in such a perfect location this property will no doubt be snatched up in know time.
For further information on this great property please call Troy Kelly on 0466 976 946