“Sold by "THE NOAKES BROTHERS"”
Sold by "THE NOAKES BROTHERS"
Showcasing exceptional street presences, this family home is positioned in the Hornsby North catchment and only minutes to Asquith Village. Featuring light filled interiors, a seamless flow from living and dining to an enclosed sunroom/ play room and terrace. A modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances and a breakfast bar. With an option of five bedrooms, three with built-in robes and one bedrooms ideal for the in-laws or guests.
Enjoy the convenience of being steps to Story Park, children's playground and short walk to Coles and moments to the most prestigious schools including Asquith Boys High, Hornsby North & Barker College.
- Immaculate, low maintenance gardens shape this quiet environment
- Floorboards through the home and full of natural light
- Five bedrooms, optional fifth downstairs or guests or in-laws
- Modern kitchen with view to backyard, S/S appliances & breakfast bar
- Light filled living room that flows to dining space
- Enclosed sun room/ play room that leads to paved terrace for family outdoor entertaining
- Master bedroom with walk in robe and en-suite
- Three bathrooms, main with bathtub and internal laundry
- Hornsby North Public School Catchment
- Footsteps to Storey Park & Children's playground
- Short stroll to the bus stop, train station & village
- Only 4 minute (approx.) drive to Hornsby Westfield, cafes, restaurants & swimming pool
- Moments to Asquith Boys High, Barker College & Hornsby Girls High School
To truly appreciate what this property has to offer contact Steve Noakes 0431 620 422 or Adam Noakes 0450 753 268.
"We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.