“Under Contract !!”
An ideal location should always be one of the top priorities on your list when looking to purchase that perfect home. After all, as we say in the business, "it is all about location, location, location!" This home is nestled in a well-established suburb of Manly West known as the "fish Streets" and has been enjoyed by this family for twenty-three years. They will dearly miss their friendly neighbours and the convenience of shops, schools and transport all within minutes' drive.
The home has been meticulously cared for, from the floor to ceiling. With newly renovated kitchen, bathrooms, paint, new carpet, tiles, even a clean roof, there isn't much left to attend to. Just move in an enjoy your home by relaxing around your pool on those hot summer days ahead.
Some features of this well-maintained home are:
- Private location nestled within a cul-de-sac
- New fences & mulched garden beds
- Cleaned roof, gutters & current pool certification completed
- New pool filter & garden shed (plumbed for solar & pool shed to protect equipment from the harsh elements)
- New tiles, carpet, blinds & paint throughout
- Separate formal reverse cycle air-conditioned lounge, plus dining & family rooms
- Renovated Kitchen, new dishwasher, overlooking the salt pool & covered entertainment area
- Renovated main bathroom including ensuite to main & spacious WIR
- Gas cooktop & electric oven, gas hot water service
- 4 generous bedrooms, build-ins, fans & security screened throughout
- Study nook option, NBN & Foxtel connections
- Renovated separate laundry, heaps of storage option throughout, double secure garage
- Room for off-street parking with space for boat & caravan
- Minutes' walk to Moreton Bay Boys College & Manly West State School
- Minutes' drive from Manly Marina/esplanade, Wynnum foreshore, Mayfair Village Shopping Centre, Wynnum Plaza, Manly train station, local shops, several reputable private and public schools.
- Short drive to M1 Gateway Motorway, Westfield Carindale & under 25minutes to Brisbane airport.
This home will not last long, call Liza now to arrange a time to view, or pop along to one of the scheduled advertised open homes.