“Affordable Family Home”
With affordable, large family sized homes in Woorree/Strathalbyn in short supply & selling within weeks of hitting the market, 9 Paperbark Lane is one not to be missed. Your inspection will leave you wanting to move in right away!
* Absolutely enormous open plan kitchen, dining and lounge room
* Separate activity room
* Well appointed kitchen perfectly positioned for entertaining
* Generous master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite
* Spacious minor bedrooms
* Air conditioned comfort
* Ceiling fans
* Private rear patio
* Easy side access to the enormous rear workshop
* 26 Solar panel system
* Stunning established trees
* Cubby house for the kids to enjoy
* Quiet cul-de-sac street
* Walking distance to Strathalbyn Christian College
* Council rates $2850 (approx.)
* Water rates $258 (approx.)
HOW TO INSPECT
With absolutely everything you could want or need in a home, all you will need to do is unpack. Viewing is a pleasure with Lara, Warrick or Dave from Team Sadowski/Nevill on 0455 195 799.
"Demonstrating the difference in real estate one property at a time"
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should do their own due diligence.
Other featuresBuilt-In Wardrobes, Close to Schools, Close to Shops, Garden, Secure Parking, Formal Lounge
What’s around Paperbark Lane
Contact the agent to request a private inspection
Nearby schools in and around Woorree, WA
Discussions in Woorree, WA
Wondering what the latest hot topics are in Woorree, Western Australia?
Similar Houses for sale in Woorree, WA 6530
No similar properties found in Woorree