“POTENTIAL DUPLEX SITE OR CHILD CARE CENTRE (S.T.C.A.) - ZONED R3 - Land Size 18.5m X 40.4m = 747m2 approx.”
Opportunity to build a duplex, child care centre or your dream freestanding home (S.T.C.A). Ideally located and surrounded by premium properties, it offers an abundance of potential and possibilities. Currently consisting of an original freestanding double brick home, this property presents excellent development potential (S.T.C.A). Space abounds on this large, level block with a wide 18.5 metre frontage. The existing brick residence has firm foundations, with double-brick construction and comfortably sized interiors. A basic renovation will add value, or builders and investors can realise this property's potential.
Roselands is an evolving suburb, popular with investors, families and city professionals due to proximity to Sydney CBD. Conveniently close to Centro shopping centre, transport, parks and local schools.
* Original condition double-brick home
* Large rear family room which opens to incredible full-length verandah
* Functional timber kitchen with adjoining dining area
* Three generous sized bedrooms (main with built-in)
* Main modern bathroom with bathtub
* Well-positioned second bathroom
* Huge grassed rear yard with brick garage
* Internal laundry with rear access
* Extremely rare opportunity, don't miss out!
What’s around Payten Avenue
Contact the real estate agent
PRD - Kingsgrove
Nearby schools in and around Roselands, NSW
Top reviews by locals of Roselands, NSW 2196
Discover what it's like to live in Roselands before you inspect or move.
Discussions in Roselands, NSW
Wondering what the latest hot topics are in Roselands, New South Wales?
Similar Houses for sale in Roselands, NSW 2196
Properties for sale in nearby suburbs