Register your interest for upcoming properties in Greenwood.
After 45 years, the original owners of this much-loved property have decided to sell.
Locations do not come any better than this, perched on an elevated 683sqm block in a whisper quiet cul-de-sac. What makes this location even more desirable, is the easy walking distance to the Greenwood Hotel and Shopping Village include; Australia Post, Bakers Delight, Coles just to name a few.
The solid 3 bedroom home has been meticulously cared for and is evident from all aspects of the "tri level" design.
Make no mistake, the property is an attractive proposition for re-development (subject to WAPC) and the value is in the land!
- 1975 built
- Land area 683sqm
- Zoned R20/R40 (triplex potential)
- 3 bedroom and 1 bathroom (renovated semi-ensuite)
- Hardwood flooring (Bamboo) to the formal lounge on the lower level
- Kitchen, dining, family and laundry areas to the middle level.
- Deluxe kitchen with sweeping granite bench tops, splash back and quality cooking appliances. There is an abundance of storage space.
- Bedrooms to the top level, complete with easy care, hard wood flooring.
- Alfresco area surrounded by luscious, established gardens, complete with bore.
- Generous sized garden shed 3mx2.5m
- Solar Panels, saving you thousands in electricity bills
0403 456 607