Home loan calculator?
“ROOM FOR EVERYONE”
If you are looking for a large family home in an ideal central location, then this 5 bedroom brick and tile home may be just what you're after.
Situated in an established neighbourhood with plenty of green spaces nearby, this home sits on a sizeable corner block with dual street access.
This quality home features:
- 5 bedrooms, 4 with built in robes;
- Master suite with walk in robe, and ensuite
- Full main bathroom with separate toilet
- Laundry with easy access out the side door, to the clothes line
- Large, bright family room at the front of the home
- A large covered entertainment area overlooking the inground saltwater pool
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances, waterfall edge benchtop and walk in pantry
- Designated dining room
- Sizeable living room adjoining the kitchen and dining zones
- Air-conditioning to the master bedroom and main living area
- Ceiling fans throughout – including in the double garage!
- Large shed with separate street access
- Front yard planted with beautiful native flora
- The entire property is fenced, with an electric sliding gate and keyed entry to the pedestrian access gate
Being centrally located you're just a short drive from some of the Sunshine Coast's best beaches, a variety of shopping centres, public and private schools, award winning restaurants, and the Kawana Health precinct (SCUH).
Getting out and about is a breeze with easy access to the Nicklin way, or out along Parklands Boulevard to Caloundra Road, the Bruce Highway and Kawana Link Road. There are also plenty of bike paths, and public transport close by.
If you are after a spacious, quality family home in a great neighbourhood then this property is a must to inspect.
During the COVID-19 pandemic we are taking additional steps to make sure everyone can stay healthy and safe when inspecting properties. We ask that you don’t attend any of our open homes or private inspections if you:
1. are suffering from flu-like symptoms or are unwell,
2. have been in contact with a case of COVID-19 (coronavirus),
Living Areas: 2
What’s around Rosevale Avenue
Contact the real estate agent
Caloundra City Realty
Caloundra City Realty
Nearby schools in and around Aroona, QLD
Top reviews by locals of Aroona, QLD 4551
Discover what it's like to live in Aroona before you inspect or move.
Discussions in Aroona, QLD
Wondering what the latest hot topics are in Aroona, Queensland?
Similar Houses for sale in Aroona, QLD 4551
Properties for sale in nearby suburbs