“Located close to schools and transport”
Conveniently located a short walk to shops, train station, buses and schools, this unique sun-filled residence features the following:
• Two large bedrooms, main with walk-in robe and second with built-in robe.
• Renovated ensuite bathroom to main bedroom.
• Large main bathroom
• Good size open plan living areas.
• Split system air conditioning.
• Modern kitchen with stainless appliances and corner pantry.
• Tiled flooring throughout the living areas.
• Single garage suitable to be used as third bedroom if required.
• Freshly painted throughout.
This residence is pleasantly unique in every respect and ideal for a first home buyer or investor.
To secure your private inspection, please contact Costigan Hills Real Estate.
Due to the Covid- 19 virus the following guidelines must be adhered to:
* Hand sanitiser will be provided and must be used prior to entry
* Every person entering must provide their name, address and mobile number to comply with government legislation
* Maximum 4 people in the home at anytime and one agent
* No touching of fixtures and fittings throughout the home
* You must remain 1.5m away from others at all times
* Bookings are preferred due to limited numbers
Inspections and auctions are still allowed, but with some restrictions. View the latest information on inspection restrictions in NSW at https://www.fairtrading.nsw.gov.au/
"We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee it's accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations…"