This long-held family home will delight lovers of trees and tranquility, providing a beautiful bush setting and quiet cul-de-sac,. Revitalise, extend, or ultimately plan your future dream home to maximise the expansive cul-de-sac 1201sqm block - including a customised granny flat (STC) if desired.
The large lounge/dining area flows onto an expansive wrap-around deck, providing open spaces, an abundance of natural light, and generous areas for entertaining and children's play. The upper level features a gas kitchen and 3 full bedrooms with built-ins, while the self‑contained lower level is the ideal teenager retreat or in-law accommodation, with kitchenette, bathroom, and external access.
Close to Cheltenham Girls High, Epping Boys High and Beecroft Primary School catchment, the home is within walking distance of Epping Train Station (1.3km approx.) and Cheltenham Train Station (1.2km approx.) enabling easy access to Macquarie University and the CBD.
In a nutshell
- Large block (1201 sqm)
- Safe cul-de-sac position
- Massive potential
- Natural light-flooded lounge and dining, with air-conditioning
- Gas kitchen
- 3 full bedrooms, all with built-ins
- Lower ground level with kitchenette, bathroom and direct external access
- Hardwood flooring in main upper living area
- Wrap-around deck
- Double carport
- Minimal traffic
Location, location, location (All Approximate)
- 1.2km to Cheltenham Train Station
- 1.3km to Epping Train Station
- 1.9km to Cheltenham Girls High School
- 2.7km to Beecroft Public School
- 2.4km to Epping Boys High School
- 800m to Arden Anglican School
- 600m to Epping Athletic Track
- Steps away from the Lane Cove Valley Walk
- Close to Beecroft shops, cafes and restaurants
For further information on this outstanding opportunity please contact Alex Gayl on 0425 280 454 or Pearly Poh Wong on 0407 880 255.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.