“HIGHSET HOME WITH DUAL LIVING POTENTIAL”
Located in the heart of New Auckland, this spacious two-storey family home is situated on 612m2. Boasting three well-sized bedrooms, two bathrooms, multiple living areas, additional office space and double garage, this home offers spacious living with room for all the toys.
Built in 1972, this solid family home has plenty to offer. With family living upstairs and additional spaces downstairs, this home has everything you need. Offering potential for a parents or teenage retreat, additional bedrooms or an office/business space, the downstairs area boasts countless opportunities to suit your needs.
- Two-storey family home with stairs access both internally and externally.
- Large kitchen with plenty of bench and cupboard space, electric stove/oven and dishwasher.
- Open plan living and dining space with split system air conditioner, external stairs access to the backyard and double glass sliding doors out onto the front verandah.
- Three well-sized bedrooms with ceiling fans, built in robes and Venetian blinds. Master bedroom with split system air conditioner and mirror sliding door wardrobe; second bedroom with box air conditioner.
- Main bathroom offers separate bath and shower with a separate toilet located adjacent.
- Front verandah located off the main living area, overlooking front garden, perfect for relaxing in a summer breeze.
- Office space with built in storage cupboards and desk.
- Large additional multipurpose tiled living space adjacent to the office and garage.
- Second bathroom with inclusive laundry. Separate toilet located nearby.
- Separate storage room or workshop located adjacent to the back door.
- Extra large double garage with built in cupboards, clothesline and workshop space. Shade sail car located over the driveway for additional car parking.
- Large, fully fenced backyard with garden shed. Outdoor entertaining area ready to go with cement slab and metal poles ready for the addition of a shade sail.
Rates are approx. $3500 per annum and the current rental appraisal is $350 - $380 per week.
This home is a short walk to nearby daycare centre, New Auckland Spar complex and Bunnings shopping complex. Within a short 2-minute drive of Gladstone Airport, Stocklands and Clinton Primary School, this home is the pinnacle of location.
Don't delay and call Michael Byrnes today before it's too late.