“Rural living close to amenities”
Underpinned by a substantial 20 acres approx. (78,715 sqm) of prime land, this fabulous family home creates the ultimate respite from city life for the growing or extended family, with multiple living zones, rear 3-bedroom granny flat plus peaceful rural setting.
- Four robed bedrooms, including parents wing boasting master bedroom with built-in-robes, private study plus family bathroom with toilet, supplemented by a bathroom with toilet and laundry.
- Set beside the entrance foyer, the lounge room is comforted by the warming glow of a combustion fireplace
- A generous kitchen and dining zone incorporates quality stainless-steel appliances
- Catering for relaxed family living a spacious rumpus room offers flexibility to furnish as required, stepping out onto a private deck
- Encouraging outdoor entertaining, a covered deck presents the perfect space for BBQ's, overlooking an enclosed backyard.
- Further enriched by split system heating and air conditioning, storeroom, solar panels, window shutters plus 3 water tanks
- A rear 3-bedroom granny flat creates the ideal teenage retreat/in-law accommodation, complete with generous kitchen and living zone plus bathroom with toilet.
- Two huge barn style workshops (including one with office space), storage shed
- Large aviary/multi-use shedding
- 6 kennels with enclosed yard
- Two horse stables, open shed/shelter, workshop plus enclosed yard
- Chicken coops and enclosed free-range yard
- Two dams plus two substantial main paddocks
In an idyllic family locale, close to Pearcedale Primary, Elizabeth Murdoch College, Pearcedale shops, reserves and Western Port Bay.
Photo ID is required at the open homes