Home loan calculator?
Rural Property description
“WHERE DREAMS ARE MADE… OUTSKIRTS OF UKI”
Set in an elevated location to capture the views, rarely does such an outstanding and private acreage come along. Set on approx. 8 1/2 acres. on the outskirts of Uki village, this property is well worth your attention with privacy, views, water, creek and dams
The home itself, has been recently renovated with an outstanding “Shaker style” kitchen, marble waterfall benchtops, servery, and extended conservatory style dining room to enjoy.
Featuring 6 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms with 3 living areas that are fresh, light and airy throughout.
The stunning outside entertaining deck is purposely located, to be mesmerised by the Mountain view and gentle breezes.
This property is made for the horse lover in mind, with 7 paddocks, 2 dams (one spring fed), spring fed creek running through property, a 35m x 20m training arena, brand new large 20m x 10m Colourbond shed with annexe featuring purpose-built tack room and feed bins boxes. There is also a separate timber pole shed with power and water connected, including 2 stables!
This property suits an array of ideas and home opportunities and completes the lifestyle acreage dream!
Call Anne to book your private inspection today.
• Outstanding Views enjoying the beautiful summer breezes
• Airconditioned main living area
• Closed in Fireplace
• 20m x 10m Insulated Colourbond shed with 16x4m annexe attached. Great for the
caravan, RV, Motorhome, or there is even enough room for your gooseneck!
• Colourbond shed with power and water
• lockable shed area.
• This property has Ideal work from home opportunities
• Tack room with custom built feed bins and storage cupboards for rugs/brushes etc.
Saddle and bridle racks
• 2nd timber Pole and Iron shed with power and water connected. Including 2 x
stables. The stables have concrete floors with heavy duty rubber matting
• Arena 35 x 20m. The base is rolled road base and covered in medium coarse river
sand with drainage underneath
• 2 x dams with the bottom dam being spring fed
• Beautiful spring fed creek running through property
• 7 paddocks
• Kitchen - 2PAC cabinetry with 40mm stone tops. 90cm Gas cooktop and electric oven.
• Solar hot water system with booster
• 5 x 22,500 rain litre water tanks over 110,000L water tanks.
• One end of the home is the master bedroom with WIR, Ensuite and AC
• Parents retreat with study
• 5 other bedrooms all with Built in wardrobes and 3 with built in desks
• Plenty of storage
• ADSL Internet and home phone
• Heaps of well- established hybrid macadamia trees and citrus pineapple and
strawberry guavas, Brazilian Cherry, Pecans just to name a few
approx. 4 km to Uki
approx. 7km approx to Stokers siding
approx. 15 mins to Murwillumbah
approx. 25 mins to Brunswick Heads approx
All information (including but not limited to the property area, floor size, price, address and general property description) is provided as a convenience to you, and has been provided to First National Real Estate by third parties.
Information should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek legal advice in respect to all information about the property contained in this advertisement.