“REFRESHINGLY LIGHT AND AIRY ON 607 SQUARE METRES”
In the same family for over 60 years this lovingly maintained home is now
offered for sale.
Situated in a popular street and surrounded by quality homes, this charming property has been recently updated with new window treatment, the addition of a rear entertaining deck, new landscaping and colorbond fencing.
• Tiled front verandah leads to entry hall with glowing timber floors
• Separate living room with large picture windows
• Wood burning fireplace and reverse cycle air conditioning
• 2.7 m fully insulated ceilings have crown mouldings throughout
• 2 double bedrooms plus 3rd single bedroom
• Spacious eat-in kitchen with original cabinetry in excellent condition
• Original central bathroom with pedestal basin, walk in shower and separate bath
• Sunny breakfast room could be used as study
• Internal laundry with separate WC
• Large timber deck adjoins large rear lawn
• Side drive to lock up garage
• Fully fenced and established rear yard with Lemon and Mango trees
• Large block of 607 square metres
• Potential for GRANNY FLAT or 2nd dwelling STCA
• Instantaneous gas HWS
• Large under house storage space
This property will appeal to a large market as there is strong demand for properties in this price range, so be quick to inspect!
1st home buyers, investors wanting a good return with potential to add value, young families wanting to create their forever home and tradies who need room for the big shed!
Located within walking distance to Wallsend Primary and a local playground. Minutes from Wallsend Village, Elermore Vale Shopping Centre and Newcastle Link Rd and an easy drive (or use public transport) to Stockland Mall, Newcastle University and John Hunter Hospital.
THIS IS A BEAUTIFUL HOME WITH OUTSTANDING POTENTIAL.
Water Rates: $263.64 p/q (approx.)
Council. $1607.59 p/a (approx.)