Modern simplicity in this sub-penthouse, near new security apartment. With a unique customised floor plan, your lifestyle dreams can become reality. Ideally placed in vibrant inner city Waterloo, a short stroll to Danks Street, Green Square Station, and East Village Shopping Centre.
- Stylish open plan living/dining flows to entertainers' balcony
- Natural stone benches, soft touch cabinetry, AEG appliances
- Black Butt timber floors, ducted air conditioning, custom robes
- Glass walled ensuite features free standing bath and rain shower
- Remote controlled electric blackout blinds, NBN and Foxtel ready
- Second balcony off master bedroom, light filled corner position
- Lift access to secure parking, and private lock-up storage cage
As part of the acclaimed Divercity development residents enjoy access to what are truly amazing facilities. With an outdoor lap pool, impressive gym, and stunning landscaped gardens with BBQs, you'll be spoilt for things to do on any given day. Around the building you'll find the Danks Street cafe and gallery strip, the new East Village Shopping Centre as well as the convenience of Bourke Street buses and Green Square trains all within walking distance.
Strata: $1479 pq approx.
Council: $249 pq approx.
Water: $174 pq approx.