“Prime Investment in Prime Location”
If you are currently in the market for another investment property or a fabulous property to reside in and want to be close to the Broadwater, transport, schools, shopping centres and so much more, then this second floor unit is just for you.
Do not miss this opportunity to buy in a well established location!
This unit is situated in an extremely well maintained complex with onsite management and resort-style facilities including in ground pool, steam room, gym, spa, media room & BBQ area. Conveniently positioned with the Broadwater only 400 metres down the road, Biggera Waters Shopping Centre 500 metres away, 2km to Harbour Town and plenty of local shops within walking distance.
• Located on the 2nd floor
• Master bedroom with ensuite & built-in robes
• Second bedroom with built-in robes
• Spacious main bathroom with bath tub
• Open plan kitchen with stainless quality appliances
• Large combined living and dining area with good sized balcony overlooking lush gardens
• Ducted air-conditioning
• Intercom system for added security
• Secure basement parking with remote access
Secure gated resort includes:
• In ground pool
• Steam room
• BBQ area
• Media room
• Lush and well-maintained resort style grounds
• 5km to Griffith University
• 2km to Harbour Town
• 6 mins Runaway Bay Shopping Village
• 4 mins Biggera Waters State School
• 10 min walk to Metro Market with Drakes Supermarket
• 5 min to walk Broadwater
• Market rent is $440 per week which is what other similar apartments are leased for. Currently tenanted until the 5th July 2021 at a reduced amount of $300 per week via owner direct.
• Body Corp $90.31* per week (inclusive of admin $3,412.75 p.y & sinking fund $1,283.33 p.y)
• Body Corporate Insurance $218.98 per year
• Council Rates: $1860.44 per year*
• Water Rates: $936 per year*
This one is definitely not to be missed. Contact one of The Team for your own private viewing before it is too late!
*All figures correct at time of advertising and are subject to change. Figures based on the paid on time amounts.