“Baulkham Hills Entertainer | Theatre room with a cinema sized screen”
This renovated single level four bedroom, two bathroom and theatre room brick home boasts a generous 742.7sqm parcel of level land and is footsteps to Jasper Road Public School & the local Shopping Centre.
A well-proportioned sun-drenched casual lounge with timber flooring welcomes you upon entry and leads off to four generous bedrooms, a spacious bathroom and an ensuite. The dining area adjoins the stylish renovated, quality kitchen comprising of gas stainless steel appliances and plenty of bench space and storage
• Freestanding house with a wide frontage. No strata levies
• Large 742sqm (approx.) level block
• Theatre room with a cinema sized screen and quality surround sound speakers
• Renovated kitchen with stainless steel appliances and dishwasher
• Spacious living and dining areas with plenty of natural light
• Ducted air conditioning
• Built-in robes to 2nd & 3rd bedrooms
• Master Bedroom with ensuite
• Internal Laundry
• Easy maintenance matured garden
• North facing rear aspect
• Off street parking
• Jasper Road Public School is within walking distance
• Crestwood High School Catchment
The spacious layout is complimented by a neutral colour palette and natural light, whilst the rear covered alfresco and serene backyard is the perfect spaces for both relaxation and entertainment, without compromise to the expansive grassed yard the kids are sure to enjoy.
Located in a convenient location within excellent proximity to Stockland mall shopping centre, express city bus, parks, schools and sporting facilities.
If location and entertaining with family & friends are what you are looking for . . . this is the one!
** Strict Covid-19 health & safety precautions will be managed throughout open home inspections. Face Masks are preferred at all open home inspections **