“Surrounded by Greenery with Northern Sun & Middle Harbour Views”
This well-sited two storey family home basks in a perfect north-to-rear aspect from its prized 689sqm harbourside reserve landholding.
Originally built in 1942, the home has been lovingly held and maintained by the same owners for over 30 years. Ready to call home immediately, the well-kept interiors deliver both functionality and comfort. Offering potential to modernise to individual taste, capitilising on the existing Middle Harbour views stretching to the Spit Bridge. Providing generous living and entertaining spaces, the spacious floorplan rests beneath high ceilings. Double doors open to an entry foyer which separates the formal rooms and the open-plan family room. A wonderland for children of all ages, the secure lawn and native landscaping steps down to pathways connecting to the reserve.
Moments from the city with the sense of being a world away, become captivated by the vibrant village of Castlecrag. Tucked away within a quiet pocket footsteps from the shoreline, discover waterfront walking trails and enjoy easy access to Sailors Bay Marina, the local Tennis Club, bus transport, eateries and a selection of top public and private schooling options.
- Immaculately presented throughout, adjoining formal lounge and dining rooms
- Family room with timber floors and direct access to a Wisteria covered terrace
- Practically designed kitchen featuring excellent storage and a Bosch dishwasher
- Four bedrooms, versatile guest/fourth bedroom connected to an ensuite
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe and ample storage in other three bedrooms
- Main bathroom enjoying the rainforest outlook and a corner spa bath
- Middle Harbour views from the master bedroom and wraparound balcony
- Multiple windows transporting outside's greenery inward at every opportunity
- Lower level laundry and artists' studio/workshop, vast storage and wine cellar
- Long driveway with turning bay leading to a garage and oversized carport
- North facing entertainer's deck, split system air-conditioning and ceiling fans
- Set within Willoughby Public School and Willoughby Girls High School catchment
- Close to Glenaeon Rudolf Steiner School and Montessori kindergarten
** All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.