“Make your Mark on Holt Avenue-The quintessential blank canvas!”
With a perfect north-to-rear aspect, this double brick Federation semi rests upon solid sandstone foundations within a supremely convenient and highly sought-after tree-lined street.
Retaining striking ceiling roses, lofty proportions soar above the original timber floorboards. The traditional hallway is adorned by an ornate archway and opens into the eat-in kitchen. With unlimited potential, let your imagination soar to align the property with the calibre of the neighbours. An unmissable opportunity to renovate to personal taste and capitalise on a blue-chip setting.
Located for lifestyle, walk to Cremorne Junction's express bus transport, vibrant eateries, IGA supermarket and the Hayden Orpheum Picture Palace. Superbly central, travel into the city in mere minutes during the week and relax at local harbour beaches and parks on the weekends.
• Currently divided into two residences, easily converted back to one home
• Bathroom with combined bath and shower, 2nd shower recess in the laundry
• Fabulous existing footprint ready to re-configure layout for modern living
• Potential to extend outwards or upwards, (subject to council approval)
• Secure sundrenched backyard awaiting landscaping, ideal growing conditions
• Stained glass windows, timber floorboards, ceiling roses and ornate archway
• A gentle walk to IGA supermarket, doctor's and vet surgery and pharmacy
• Walk to express city buses, stroll to eateries, wine bar and cinema