Located in a blissfully quiet part of the Adelaide Hills, the home offers substantial, flexible family living and sits on an impressive 20-acres of land.
Traditional ranch style on the outside, with wide verandahs wrapping virtually all the way around, made complete with brick pillars and tiled floors. The visual appeal this master built house is timeless, and its terrific condition a testimony to the quality of construction.
With three main paddocks and catering for all types of livestock, especially cattle, the property is well-fenced and watered, offering premium grazing land in gum-studded pasture.
A stunning country lifestyle of over twenty acres, with extensive shedding and infrastructure in place, this property will appeal to those seeking an exceptional rural environment in a northern Hills location.
A rare opportunity to secure a unique Hills homestead, a world away from the stresses of city life and just a 40-minute leisurely commute to the CBD and only 15 minutes drive to Tea Tree Plaza.
What makes this property shine?
• Privacy and serenity.
• Architectural residence, suitable for the biggest of families.
• High raked ceilings.
• Solid hardwood parquetry flooring.
• Western Red Cedar windows and French Doors.
• Combustion wood heaters and open fire.
• Large kitchen with timber cabinets and double oven.
• Extensive garaging.
• Cellar/bushfire refuge.
• Solar PV system - 4kW.
• 3 phase mains power.
• NBN is available.
• Large capacity surface-water dam.
• Extensive dam and rainwater storage, gravity-fed throughout the property.
• Open pasture and tree-studded grazing.
• Superb views.
• Citrus trees, fruit trees and chook house.
• Set up for cattle with excellent fencing.
Date Built: 1985
Land Size: 82,300 sqm (8.23ha / 20.575 acre) approx.
Certificate of Title: 5430/438
Council: Adelaide Hills
Council rates inc. $3,291.50 p/a approx.
Emergency Services Levy: $235.30 p/a approx.
You must not rely on information in this publication. Always seek independent advice.