Home loan calculator?
“On the Ridge "Grand Design"”
Located in the Jurien Bay Heights development, with commanding views over natural bushland to Jurien Bay and the ocean, is this "Grand Design" home built by an award-winning builder specifically for the Turquoise Coast environment. With decades of experience building in the more extreme climates of Europe and with his outstanding skills, this unique home could be considered as the Turquoise Coast's first 'climate specific' coastal home with no expense spared.
The home features 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms split between a 4 Bedroom, 2 bathroom home and an expansive, 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom granny flat with open plan kitchen, dining and lounge.
On entry to the main residence, you are greeted by the open plan kitchen, dining and family area with a 2 storey raked ceiling offering superior air flow when combined with the double glazed, double locking French doors to both sides of the living area. Once you have taken in the sheer bold simplicity of the living area's design, you are then moving out onto the patio area and picture perfect vista across natural bush to Jurien Bay and the Indian Ocean.
The master bedroom features walk in robe and en-suite, with all other bedrooms complete with built in robes and double glazed multiple opening tilt and turn windows. The bathroom servicing bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 has a separate water closet and plenty of storage space for the family and guests.
Specific design features of this property include but are not limited to:
- Considered positioning of the home offers maximum protection from the wind and privacy.
- External walls are above standard size offering 140x45mm giving greater insulation from the wind and temperature.
- The roof has been finished using thicker .48mm colorbond sheeting and additional screwing.
- Internal and External walls are all insulated with acoustic batts, also giving greater absorption of sound and overall comfort within the house.
- External wall cladding is BGC's Nuline plus product also being thicker, stronger and with a higher fire rating. Nuline has a Bushfire Attack Level (BAL) of 40 being much higher than the require BAL of 12.5 required for this location.
- Windows and door frames are all made in Germany, double glazed 6.38mm (Laminated) 10 mm spacing creating huge noise reduction and higher insulation.
- Energy star rating of 7 however builder rates it as high as 8 due to use of more insulation, thicker roof sheeting, double glazing and additional foil rap to all external walls and roof.
- Windows are European tilt / turn style with the external doors having multiple locking systems.
- Both kitchens feature gas cooktop, oven, microwave, dishwasher and fridge freezer.
- Main brand used throughout the home is Bosch
- LED lights and fans throughout.
- The home is brand new and ready to move straight in!
Property Code: 104