“Back to nature with a perfect north easterly aspect”
Backing onto Camp Creek and the Harold Reid Foreshore Track, this peaceful family hideaway is set on an idyllic 1100sqm landholding cascading down to bushland outlining the shores of Fig Tree Cove. Eye level with the surrounding treetops, north-eastern sun streams into the spacious interiors through floor-to-ceiling walls of glass.
With bushland vistas as far as the eye can see, the open plan living and dining step out to a protected entertaining terrace. United by timber floorboards, the living expanse is warmed by Jetmaster gas fireplace. Bespoke benchtops are the hero of the modernised kitchen, AEG appliances are seamlessly integrated within the streamlined kitchen joinery.
Offering enormous untapped potential, the subfloor provides for endless storage, a workshop, separate home office or fourth bedroom, full bathroom and laundry. There is also additional storage underneath the double carport upon street level.
Freshly painted to allow the connection with nature to shine through, local wallabies, tawny frog mouths and lyre birds are regular visitors to this spectacularly unique block. A rarity so close to the Sydney CBD, private bushland expanses blur the national parkland boundary with tracks wandering down to foreshore.
- Jetmaster gas fireplace warming the open-plan family room and dining
- Protected alfresco entertaining terrace plus two retractable awnings
- Striking granite benchtops personalise the updated open-plan kitchen
- AEG semi-integrated dishwasher, AEG gas cooktop and Electrolux oven
- Walls of windows transporting vistas of bushland into the master bedroom
- Balcony access and a wall of built-in robes in the relaxing master bedroom
- Three bedrooms grouped together, tidy master ensuite full of natural light
- Flexible fourth bedroom or office with own entry access and bathroom
- Skylit family bathroom with pedestal vanity, concealed laundry facilities
- Guest powder room servicing the living level, under-stair storage options
- Expansive sub-floor workshop and endless under house storage options
- Close to leading public and private schools, marinas and scenic parklands
- Travel into the city centre in less than 20 minutes, stroll to bus and cafes
* All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided. Looking for a home loan?
Contact Loan Market's Matt Clayton, our preferred broker. He doesn't work for the banks, he works for you. Call him on 0414 877 333 or visit loanmarket.com.au/lower-north-shore
For more information or to arrange an inspection, please contact Stewart Gordon on 0409 450 644.