Rural Property description
“'Stonehaven' - 10 Acres (approx)”
Memorable at first glance, this stunning home constructed from locally sourced Hillview granite has an immense presence. Boasting 35sq (approx.) of internal floor area including 3 living areas plus a full return verandah, the house perfectly compliments its attractive country setting and affords a rural lifestyle within particularly easy reach of the sought after amenities of both Mornington & Mt Martha and the convenience of Peninsula Link (5 min approx).
* Ideal for large families, it offers 5 bedrooms and 3 bath (2 ensuite)
* Three distinct living zones including an open-plan dining & family room with vaulted ceiling
* Atmospheric wood combustion & open-fire heating plus reverse-cycle A/C (2)
* Well appointed kitchen with tranquil views across the ornamental dam & garden
* Significant tank water storage (120,000L approx), water treatment plant
* Frontage to the seasonal Tuerong Creek which supplies a second dam
* Infrastructure ideal for horse lovers including a barn with 4 stables and tack room
* 20 x 20m sand arena, fencing and pasture suitable for horses and/or other livestock
* Double carport plus farm shed/workshop (120sqm approx)
* Hard stand parking suitable for home based businesses, transport, storage, etc.
What’s around Moorooduc Highway
Nearby schools in and around Moorooduc, VIC
Discussions in Moorooduc, VIC
Wondering what the latest hot topics are in Moorooduc, Victoria?
Similar Rural Properties for sale in Moorooduc, VIC 3933
No similar properties found in Moorooduc