“Solid Brick Home on Desirable Corner Allotment”
A great location just over 4km from the city is the perfect site for this rejuvenated, 1977 built, solid brick home. A generous corner allotment of 549sqm (Approx.) offers sweeping lawns, established trees and manicured gardens across a near rectangular allotment with side access to garaging and ample open space, with the exciting opportunity to sub divide (STCC)
The home is in outstanding condition and has been recently painted throughout the interior. Stunning polished timber floors and neutral tones flow throughout a generous five main room design.
A generous living room boasts a split system air conditioner and large picture window allowing natural light to infuse, reflecting from polished timber floors to create a bright and engaging living space. Step through to a combined kitchen/dining room that provides a bright area for everyday relaxation. Cook and create culinary delights as you entertain or keep an eye on the family. The original cabinetry combines with a big pantry area, upright stove, stainless steel range hood, double sink, tiled splash backs and a breakfast bar to offer contemporary amenities.
All three bedrooms are generously proportioned, with the main bedroom featuring a built-in robe, built in bed head and built-in dressers. Bedroom two is double bed capable while bedroom three offers a bright ambience. Separate bathroom and toilet offer bright amenities, while a large traditional laundry provides more than enough utility area. Security roller shutters to most main windows will provide a desirable peace of mind as you relax in the upgraded facilities.
A generous rear verandah overlooks a manicured garden allotment where established trees and lawns flow into a traditional double garage with side street access plus lean to and workshop space.
A great opportunity on a desirable corner allotment, ideal for those who enjoy the garden and the space
* Upgraded solid brick home on generous 549sqm (Approx.) corner allotment
* Opportunity to sub divide subject to Council Approval (STCC)
* Great location only 4 km from the city and within easy reach of local amenities
* Home of five main rooms including three bedrooms
* Polished timber floors and crisp neutral tones throughout the home
* Bedroom 1 with built in robes, bed head and dresser
* Bedrooms 2 & 3 both generously proportioned
* Generous living room with split system air-conditioner and bright picture window
* Combined kitchen and dining room with sliding door to rear verandah
* Kitchen offering original cabinetry, big pantry area, upright stove, stainless steel range hood, double sink, tiled splash backs and a breakfast bar
* Bright and stylish bathroom with separate bath and shower
* Separate toilet
* Traditional size laundry with double trough
* Wide rear verandah overlooking large backyard
* Established lawns, trees and gardens
* Double garage plus lean to via side street access
* Security roller shutters to most main windows
* Great investment or family home
Live your dream in this freshly home, perfectly located in a quiet area and set amongst other similar homes. Close to public transport routes to the city and a quiet stroll to local reserves such as Brompton Green and Albert Greensheilds Reserve. Local schools include Brompton Primary, Immaculate Heart of St Marys Primary School and the Islamic College of South Australia. The popular weekend cafes and retro shops of Croydon are easily accessible on foot as are the Entertainment Centre, Adelaide Parklands and the train and tram to the city.
Investors and homebuyers alike will be interested in this one, act now and avoid the rush.
Vendors Statement: The vendor's statement may be inspected at 32 Halifax Street, Adelaide for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.
Council | Charles Sturt
Zone |R - Residential15- Inner Suburban
Land | 549sqm (Approx.)
House | 180sqm (Approx.)
Council Rates | $1,477.90 (Per Annum)
Water | $214.02 Per Quarter
ESL | $343.90