“When Old Meets New”
If you are looking for a fully renovated character home in the sought-after suburb of Inglewood, then this is it! Not a cent to spend. Just get the Bubbly and book the housewarming as you will be the envy of your friends and family.
Recently transformed from near original condition into a luxurious, light and bright modern home. This beautifully presented home oozes charm with classic character highlights often sought and rarely found.
With its modern take on the classic character home, you will fall for this double brick and tile beauty at first glance.
The picturesque front entrance features amazing tuck pointing.
This entertainer's delight has a stunning outlook, particularly in the morning sun and in Spring when the multitude of fruit trees and roses are in full bloom. Relax and unwind at the end of a busy working day on your very own private deck complete with fishpond and an abundance of greenery.
Every aspect of this beautiful home has been renovated out to the highest level and now presents as an ideal inner-city home close to everything you desire.
Stunning features include high ceilings, wide jarrah floors, a gas log fireplace in the lounge room and very stylish modern finishes in the two bathrooms. There is plenty of storage and all the windows and doors have secure deadlocks. The large open plan living area is complimented by a chef's kitchen and is adjacent to a weatherproof al-fresco. With two separate outdoor areas there is plenty of space for entertaining. This home boasts new painting throughout with modern plumbing and has been rewired.
• Formal lounge with gas fireplace
• Large Master bedroom with built-in robes and reverse-cycle aircon
• Spacious 2nd and 3rd bedrooms with built-in robes
• Modern Hamptons style kitchen with 40mm stone benchtops and quality Bosch appliances
• Large dining /living room that opens out onto the outdoor decked area
• Separate laundry with shower and toilet
• Beautiful Jarrah flooring
• Original front porch with beautiful Tuck Pointing and a picturesque view over the manicured front gardens
• Delightful private courtyard with decking, storeroom and a beautiful fishpond
• New Colourbond fencing with secure gate access to side street
• Undercover parking for two cars with beautiful carport and off-street parking for 4 cars
• Bore reticulated gardens
• Abundance of fruit trees including Mango, lemon, Loquat, Paw Paw, Mandarin, A Barbados Cherry Tree and a 70-year-old amazing Fig Tree!
• A beautiful rose garden
This gorgeous property is situated in a prime part of Inglewood, being nestled in a leafy street amongst other lovely character homes.
Located in the Inglewood Primary school zone, prestigious private schools and ECU
Beaufort Street is a couple of minutes away making it very convenient to cafes, restaurants and shops. You are also so close to a choice of green spaces, including Macaulay Park just a block away, Walter Road Reserve and the Mount Lawley Golf Course. Transport is also a breeze directly into the CBD.