“When Quality is Paramount!”
Welcome to 9A Northumberland Road, Forrestfield.
This gorgeous 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom - 2015 home is perfect for the modern family. Offering an open-plan kitchen with gorgeous stone benchtops partnered with a classic and timeless subway tile splash back. These top-tier finishing touches are just some of the many that are scattered throughout definitely something that you won't want to miss out on!
This stunning 2015 home is perfect for the modern family with separate living areas and spacious bedrooms, allowing the whole family their own independence.
- 4 generous sized bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms (ensuite attached to master bedroom)
- Modern open plan living/dining and kitchen area
- Separate Theatre
- Large practical kitchen with subway tile splashback, stone bench tops and 900mm Westinghouse cooking appliances
- Ducted air-conditioning throughout
- High Ceilings throughout
- Separate good size laundry with rear yard access
- Additional linen storage
- Secure double lockup car garage with additional length for storage - Low maintenance front and backyard with artificial lawn
- Generous alfresco for all year round entertaining
- Land size approximately 581m2 (back lot property away from the main road)
- Ample backyard for children to run and plenty of space for the kids cubby house and trampoline!
Close to primary schools, bus stops and Forrestfield shopping centre. Along with being approx. 5.8kms from the under-construction 2-billion-dollar Forrestfield Train Station project. This train station will make Perth City only 20 minutes away and will make this property only one train station away from the international airport and two stops from the domestic airport which is ideal for business people and fly in fly out workers.
The easy access to Tonkin and Roe highway makes this central location even closer to the Carousel and Midland shopping centres while the Swan valley winery region and Kalamunda walking trails and national parks are all just a 10-minute drive away.
For any additional information please call Jassi Malik on 0423 596 948 or Sam Mills on 0413 171 970.
Disclaimer: Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, accuracy cannot be guaranteed. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters. Details herein do not constitute any representation by the Vendor or the agent and are expressly excluded from any contract.