“SOLD BY BIANCA MCKENZIE”
Designed for quality family living, this superb property simply overflows with spacious living areas, allowing for quiet relaxation or entertaining throughout the open plan family zone, dedicated theatre room or undercover alfresco. The four bedrooms are all generously spaced, with the oversized master suite positioned to the front of the home, and the three minor bedrooms conveniently placed around the family bathroom for ease of use, and with the added
benefit of a private study or home office, this incredible residence is sure to appeal to a variety of potential buyers including families and investors looking to add to their portfolio.
Carefully positioned on a corner block, you are surrounded by your choice of parkland and greenspace, ensuring plenty of recreation opportunity, the fully equipped Stockland Shopping Centre is just a short distance away, as is schooling and childcare facilities, and with easy transport links, this family orientated property combines both convenience and community.
Features of the home include:-
- Vast master suite at the front of the home, with soft carpet under foot, a walk-in robe and modern ensuite with dual shower and extended vanity.
- Three further great sized bedrooms, all with built in robes and bedroom 4 with semi-ensuite access to the main bathroom
- Family bathroom with bath, shower enclosure and vanity with mirrored cabinet, plus a private WC and updated laundry with feature black tiling and handles
- Centrally positioned kitchen overlooking the main family living, with large island bench, perfect for grabbing a meal on the go, plus a walk-in pantry with sliding door, in-built electric oven and cooktop and double fridge recess
- Zoned living and dining space wrapped around the alfresco for an easy transition between indoor to outdoor living
- Separate study, perfect as a homework station or for those that work from home
- Substantial theatre room for cozy movie nights
- Grand entry hallway into the home from the covered portico
- Timber laminate flooring to the main living areas with carpets to the bedrooms, theatre and study
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning to the entire home
- Under roof alfresco area with extended patio that continues down the side of the property to the gated access
- Lawned gardens to the front and back, reticulated for ease of upkeep
- Double remote garage with added storage
Built in 2010*, set on a 492sqm* block with 197sqm* internally, this fantastic residence provides a multitude of room for a variety of family arrangements, allowing for everyone to find their own space within the oversized internal living or relaxing and sizeable exterior. Combined with its super central location close to all the daily essentials this home is an inviting opportunity and a must view.
Contact Bianca on 0422 864 960 today.
The information provided including photography is for general information purposes only and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy, and interested parties should place no reliance on this information and are required to complete their own independent enquiries, inclusive of due diligence. Should you not be able to attend in person, we offer a walk through inspection via online video walk-through or can assist an independent person/s to inspect on your behalf, prior to an offer being made on the property.
*All measurements/dollar amounts are approximate only and generally marked with an * (Asterix) for reference. Boundaries marked on images are a guideline and are for visual purposes only. Buyers should complete their own due diligence, including a visual inspection before entering into an offer and should not rely on the photos or text in this advertising in making a purchasing decision.