A High-Potential Family Classic On 2146m2, In Sought-After Street
Held by just one family since the 1950s, this much loved home presents an exciting opportunity on over ½ acre where you can walk to shops, cafes, public transport and Blackburn Lake with ease. With a substantial floor plan, beautiful spring gardens and potential for further development (STCA), this could be what you have been waiting for.
- Highly prized location, close to Lake and Station
- Beautifully presented family home on 2146m2 in a peaceful tree-lined street
- Prime opportunity to create your dream family home with potential for further development (STCA)
- The 5-bedroom design offers immediate comfort and flexibility, with scope for a makeover as and when desired
- The 2 living areas include an inviting lounge with gas log fire and lovely leafy views, plus a spacious family room with garden access
- The central kitchen/dining has been updated to include stone benchtops, Miele stainless steel appliances and ample bench/storage space
- The master bedroom has its own ensuite, while 2 further bathrooms and a flexible open study add functionality for larger families
- Relish a spacious near-level garden that is private, beautiful and totally family-friendly, complete with in-ground pool, 2 car garaging plus carport & workshop, tool shed and lots of leafy appeal
- You can walk to Blackburn shops, cafes, bus and train station with ease, along with the beautiful Blackburn Lake
This outstanding property is just moments from Eastlink and Eastern Freeway, offering a high-potential opportunity where you can really make your mark. Put this property to the top of your inspection list.