“Acreage, lifestyle and convenient location!”
This house is blessed with a peaceful and leafy perspective. This generously sized freestanding home is infused with space, light and family friendly comfort. You'll enjoy the the cooling breeze, while the abundance of natural light throughout the property adds to the liveability. There's landscaped gardens with the peace of mind of secure fencing of the house yard.
If you are looking for a great value buy in this market then this house is for you. A strong visible connection to the yard is made possible through two banks of sliding glass doors that merge the living room and outdoor area. This home boasts 3 large bedrooms all saturated with natural light.
• Total land area of 4.27 hectares (10.5 acres) with dam
• Weatherboard timber exterior
• Beautifully tiled family bathroom plus an internal laundry
• Living room with ambient and large slow combustion fireplace
• Neat and tidy kitchen with ample cupboard storage/bench space
• Master suite with walk-through robe and ensuite
• Carpet in all bedrooms for warmth and comfort
• Large bathroom and convenient separate toilet
• Beautifully maintained gardens
• Stand alone 6 car garage
• 3 x 20,000l water tanks service the property
• Telecommunications operator lease for a section of the property
• Shedding and storage is in place.
Set just 25kms outside of Bega you can enjoy a country lifestyle with the convenience of a great town centre less than a 30 minute drive.
If this home meets all your needs, please call now to arrange a personal inspection at a time to suit you.
Reverse Cycle Aircon
What’s around this property
Get in touch with the agent to find out the address of this property
Contact the agent to request a private inspection
Contact the real estate agent
Fisk & Nagle - Bega
Nearby schools in and around Brogo, NSW
Discussions in Brogo, NSW
Wondering what the latest hot topics are in Brogo, New South Wales?
Similar Houses for sale in Brogo, NSW 2550
No similar properties found in Brogo