“OWNER WANT THIS SOLD!”
Vacant & ready for you or your tenants to move straight in. Don't miss your opportunity to purchase this exceptional townhouse.
Conveniently located within walking distance to Burpengary Train Station as well as the Burpengary Shopping Precinct - a perfect opportunity for an Investor, first home buyer or retiree!
With a functional floor plan and generous size bedrooms this modern townhouse is sure to impress all who inspect.
Some of the many features include:
- Open plan living area (tiled) with access to the landscaped, private courtyard
- Functional kitchen with ample bench space, cupboards, dishwasher, electric cooktop, oven and fridge cavity.
- Spacious separate laundry with a third toilet and access to the courtyard.
- Massive master bedroom featuring a ceiling fan, walk-in robe as well as an exceptional ensuite
- Ensuite features double vanity, separate shower and bath plus toilet
- Two additional bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
- Generous two-way (main) bathroom with separate bath and shower, double vanity and toilet.
- Remote single garage with internal access
- Sparkling inground communal pool
- Gated entry into complex
- Potential to achieve a weekly rent of $320 - $325
- Pet friendly body corporate
The location is near perfect:
- Burpengary Train Station: Approximately a 3 minute drive or a 20 minute walk
- Burpengary State School: Approximately a 12 minute walk
- Burpengary Shopping Precinct: Approximately a 2 minute drive or a 9 minute walk
- Bruce Highway: Approximately a 6 minute drive
For further information or to arrange a time to inspect call Terry Ward or Sophie Laws today.
Other featuresBuilt-In Wardrobes, Close to Schools, Close to Shops, Secure Parking, Terrace/Balcony
What’s around this property
Get in touch with the agent to find out the address of this property