Home loan calculator?
“Riverfront Location, Two Courtyards, Renovated Apartment”
This fully renovated, generous one bedroom, one bathroom apartment is set over 103m2 (total) and comes with a secure car space and direct river access. The big ticket item is the two private, gated courtyards, one at the entry facing north and one leading from the bedroom facing the pool and river.
Gorgeous spotted gum wooden floors run throughout the generous space. The kitchen has Caesarstone benchtops, 2pac cupboards, a glass splashback, a gas cooktop, and a stainless steel oven. The lounge room has ample storage as well as an alcove for a TV. The bathroom is modern and large with a separate toilet/laundry room.
The apartment has been completely renovated including the doors and windows being upgraded to an architectural, commercial grade aluminium frame and glazing. There is also Crimsafe on the windows, blinds in the lounge room, and new aluminium security shutters across the apartment.
An ideal investment or home for an owner-occupier with very low monthly levies (as opposed to Body Corporate levies) that include BCC rates and water levies, and the complex has discounted electricity which provides a substantial saving too. This property is on company title.
- Two private gated courtyards
- Expansive riverfront pool and gardens
- River breezes throughout the apartment
- Iconic building with two lifts
- Ilve oven, Miele gas cooktop, Blanco rangehood
- Integrated Dishwasher
- Includes Asko front loaded washing machine
- Bulk billed electricity
- On-site manager
- Non-smoking building
- Secure access only
- Sydney Street Citycat Terminal at your doorstep
- Walk to the city on the Riverwalk
- Low monthly levies $605.95 monthly incl BCC rates and water
- Rental appraisal $510 per week
Here, at 'Glenfalloch' on famous Oxlade Drive, the lush, rainforest gardens and pool area provide direct access to the Brisbane River via much loved Merthyr Park to the Sydney Street CityCat Terminal.