Rural Property description
“Delaney's Creek Hidden Treasure”
Very rarely does a property like this come to the market!
This is the perfect opportunity to add your personal touches and create your very own piece of paradise.
Situated in the ever sought after suburb of Delaneys Creek is where you'll discover this hidden treasure offering 5 usable acres, a solid family home and a spring fed dam.
Positioned at the front of the property sits a functional 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home with an open plan living area which leads out onto the alfresco area which overlooks the picturesque 5 acres.
Some of the many features include:
- Fully fenced 5 acre block with two street frontage
- Open plan dining and living with fireplace
- Large kitchen with an abundance of storage and bench space
- Master bedroom featuring a walk in robe and ensuite
- Additional 3 generous, built-in bedrooms
- Main bathroom has shower, bath plus a separate toilet
- Separate laundry
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Solar power
- Electric hot water
- 6m x 6m shed with lean-to and carport
- Town water
- 3 x water tanks
- Spring fed dam
- Dual access (front and rear of property)
- 7 full size greenhouse tunnels plus 1 smaller tunnel (powered & irrigated)
Inspections are by appointment & are sure not to disappoint. For further information please contact Terry Ward or Sophie Laws from Ray White Wamuran today.
- Approximately 4 minutes to Delaneys Creek State School
- Approximately 6 minutes to local convenience store & service station
- Approximately 10 minutes to Woodford Township
Property video New
Can't inspect the property in person? See what's inside in the video tour.
What’s around this property
Get in touch with the agent to find out the address of this property