Commanding a prominent position within this architecturally well- designed Alpha G building, this recently renovated property sets a cut above the rest for the stylish setting that awaits you inside. It boasts a private access with design, style and space.
As you enter the entrance, you step into a large open plan living/dining area with a generous study and highlights the centrepiece 3-metres long breakfast buffet. Showcasing quality finishes with polished floorboards throughout, this is an ideal “work from home” space in bustling inner city lifestyle.
Positioned within Sydney’s highly sought after inner city location, enjoying proximity to various attractions and amenities, walk to everywhere is the main attraction. Within 3 kilometres radius, neighbourhood includes East Village shopping precinct, vibrant cafes and restaurants including The Grounds of Alexandria, Sydney Cricket Ground, The Entertainment Quarter, Centennial Park, Moore Park and amongst educational institutions, UNSW, UTS and Sydney University.
Waterloo surroundings include Redfern, Surry Hills and Darlington to the north, Alexandria and Green Square to the west, Rosebery to the south, and Moore Park, Zetland, and Kensington to the east. Perfect balance of inner city lifestyle and convenience, this appeals to owner occupier and an opportunity for investors alike.
- Spacious bedroom with floor-to-ceiling mirrored built in wardrobe
- Living space opens out to the private access, total area approx.72m2
- Designer kitchen with 3 metres stone benchtop, oven and electric induction cooktop
- Separate media/ study area
- Separate shower and toilet
- Laundry in storage area
- Ample storage under stairs
- Floorboards throughout
- Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning
- Security building with visitor parking and onsite building manager
Outgoings Approx. (per quarter)
Water Rates: $183.00
Council Rates: $184.00
Strata Levies: $1160.00
Contact 9310 5476 or email [email protected]
Property Code: 300