Rural Property description
MURRAY RIVER ISLAND OASIS
28 Ha – 70 Acres
SALE BY DEADLINE CLOSING WEDNESDAY 18/11 – INSPECTIONS STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT ONLY – FULL INFORMATION MEMORANDUM AVAILABLE
Once in a lifetime opportunity to purchase your own private island getaway located on the magnificent Murray River on the border of Victoria and New South Wales. Supports recreational activities to include: camping, boating, fishing, swimming, canoeing, etc. Located less than three kilometres from the centres of the major regional cities of both Albury and Wodonga. An inspection is a must to appreciate.
• First time offered by prominent local Murray River farming family
• Absolute privacy nestled between the Murray River and Wodonga Creek
• More than 800 metres of uninterrupted frontage to the Murray River
• Partly timbered and comprised of flat to slightly undulating topography
• Perfectly suited to camping enthusiasts with multiple idyllic camp sites
• Recreational activities include: boating, fishing, swimming, canoeing, etc.
• Also supports grazing a small number of livestock for additional income
• Home to a variety of wildlife to include: wallabies and native bird species
• Full mobile telephone reception and wireless broadband access
• Less than 3 kilometres to the regional cities of both Albury and Wodonga
• Easy access to airport, supermarkets, hotels, restaurants, retail outlets, etc.
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact John Honeychurch on 0419 790 924 or Mike Weller on 0410 663 041.
The information contained herein is intended as a guide only and no guarantee is provided as to its accuracy. This content is provided using information obtained through sources deemed reliable including knowledge of the local area. Corcoran Parker accepts no responsibility for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages resulting from any errors, inaccuracies or omissions.