“Premium quality Home due to Complete January 2022”
A fantastic opportunity awaits to secure this architecturally designed Torrens title, custom built family home. An ideal location, together with an attractive street frontage of 10.98m sits on 351 sqm block, further complemented with a line of Manchurian Pear trees.
Designed with beautifully neutral tones & Premium finishes throughout and far more spacious than you would expect, it will certainly capture your heart with its impeccable presentation.
A wide entryway gives a spacious feel to the home. A good size formal lounge with raised ceiling can also be used for a home office. The large master bedroom suite to the right features a private ensuite and his and hers walk-in robe.
Two further bedrooms with built in robes are perfectly positioned adjacent a family bathroom with bath, shower and separate powder room.
Open and airy, the kitchen, living and dining space awaits at the rear and overlooks an enviable full size alfresco.
Keen home cooks will delight in a high-quality kitchen with light neutral tones, stone benchtops, generous island with breakfast bar, gas cooktop, dishwasher and butler's kitchen & walk in pantry heap of storage.
Included in this house and land package, you will also find:
* Double garage with Auto panel lift door
* 2.7m high ceiling
* Raised ceiling in Formal Lounge as well as in Family/Meal
* Entry door 1020 wide with keyless entry
* Flat & extend breakfast bar
* Stone Benchtops throughout with waterfall edges
* Walk-in pantry including shelves
* Butler's Kitchen
* Carpet or Floating timber to bedrooms
* Tiles or Floating timber floors to the remainder
* Alfresco under main roof with concrete slab & Outdoor tiles
* Ducted reverse cycle Heating & Cooling with wifi on/off
* Instantaneous hot water system
* Built in robes to bedroom 2 & 3
* Walk in robe for Bedroom 1 including shelf
* Floor to Ceiling tiles to bathrooms
* Built-in linen cupboard
* Well-lit separate laundry with a storage
* Key locks to sliding windows
* Smoke detectors
* 3M high facade with timber and rendered finish
* All internal doors 2400 high (normally 2100)
* Kitchen with 900mm appliances with splashback 2400mm wide
* 50 downlights throughout house
* Facade and rear fancy pillar lights with sensor option
* Upgrade electrical switches and power points
* Solar 6.6 kw with mono 370 KW panels
* Semi frameless Shower screen with 8 outlet Showers
Disclaimer : Facade illustrations & Internal photographs are used as a guide & Visual purposes only.