“5 ACRE HIDEAWAY ON CREEK”
At the end of your own country lane, this 5 acre lot is away from the crowds. Wondecla Creek borders this block which is just perfect if you envisage wandering through the trees and having barbecues by the water. At the moment you can hear the water running through the bush and with some clearing, you will be able to uncover creek access for family fun.
There are no building covenants on this land for your style of home so if you meet Council laws it can be big, small, flash or humble. There is a good flat section on the upper third of the lot for building. Established trees line all the sloping areas of the block and creek bank for effective erosion control and attracting wildlife. Create a dwelling that will suit the environment and you will enjoy a lifetime of enjoying your own nature park.
* 2.12Ha / 5.23ac
* Established trees and good grassy areas
* Wondecla creek on the back boundary with great BBQ spots, swimming holes and waterfall to discover
* Power is available for connection or if you want to be more energy efficient, a stand-alone solar power could be the answer
* A vegetation overlay protects the creek bank and slopes
* Own entry road only partly shared by an easement to one neighbour
* Rubbish collection available
* School bus available
* Approx 10klm to Herberton amenities and 25 minutes drive to Atherton.
This is a block for buyers looking to live within the environment yet do not want to be isolated. Neighbours are nearby for friendship and security and the bushland is ready made with little need to plant for wind protection, just for aesthetics and extra privacy. For a map or to arrange an inspection contact Sole listing agent Esther Hackett 0487 947 513 REf LW812