Home loan calculator?
Rural Property description
Picture yourself enjoying your very own slice of Queensland’s beautiful Great Dividing Range. This extraordinary property holds a view that is extremely sought after, but rarely found. With breathtaking panoramic views of the Glengallan Creek flats, these 200 acres of green slopes perfectly capture magnificent vistas from sunrise to sunset, showcasing the very best of the rural lifestyle and what it has to offer.
Coatan Grange consists of the main house, a hall and an iron bark hut, providing you with not only a private peaceful ambience but also incredible potential and opportunity for additional income. This elevated property also holds some history between the multiple structures and dwelling.
THE HOUSE- This solid beauty was relocated from Toowoomba in approx. 1987 where it has since been treasured by multiple families. In addition to the expansive panoramic views, this piece of the property includes:
· One main bedroom suite with a stunning bright ensuite
· 2 additional bedrooms
· Study with storage
· Large kitchen with electric appliances
· Spacious living area with a wood heater
· VJ interior walls and ceilings with a fresh coat of white paint
· 3 phase power
· Main bathroom
· Enclosed veranda
· 2x poly water tanks- 20,000 L & 15,000 L tank that holds rainwater
· 3 bay colourbond shed
· Fenced house yard
· Picture perfect views from every door and window
THE IRONBARK HUT- This early 1900’s built hut features two red cedar wood rooms, an outdoor kitchen and magnificent views of Glengallan Creek flats from the front veranda. This rustic style hut has great potential as a country experience B&B.
THE HALL- Upon entering Coatan Grange you will first be met with the blue hall. This hall is the original CWA Hall used in World War II relocated from Oxley, Brisbane. Given its location and picturesque surroundings this hall would make for a great party/meeting venue or even as storage or potential accommodation.
- Soil type- fertile black soil
- Stock proof fencing
- 12 meg water licence
- Capacity to run approx. 25-30 head of breeders
-Approx. 10 acres of cultivation
- 3 HP bore pump- pumps up to the holding tank (20,000L) then gravity feeds the main house and also the two concrete cattle troughs as well as the Hall and Red Ironbark Hut
- Cattle holding yard and loading ramp
Coatan Grange located only 1.5 hours from Brisbane, 2 hours from the Gold Coast and only 20 minutes from Warwick. This impressive rural lifestyle block is intimately secluded yet conveniently located.
This stunning property has so much to offer and is an opportunity that won’t arise often. To fully appreciate Cotan Grange call today to book an inspection before auction day.
Auction- 25/06/22 11am at 82 Palmerin Street Warwick
Property Code: 657