“Brand New, Spacious and Stylish Three Bedroom Apartment with 2 Winter Gardens!”
It is a requirement that all tenants register & attend the inspection for an application to be completely processed. By confirming your registration, you will instantly be informed via email of any updates, changes, or cancellations for your appointment. If you do not confirm for an inspection you will run the risk of the inspection being changed/cancelled without receiving email notifications and updates.
**Please note that if you request an inspection outside of the advertised open times, it is not an automatically confirmed booking. A member of our team will review your request and be in contact**
Offering the finest architecturally-designed residences in the Cheltenham landscape, this brand new three-bedroom apartment at 3 Chesterville Road showcases excellence, quality and elegance from the moment you step in.
We are excited to present you this stunning home boasting high-quality fixtures and fittings, a versatile floorplan designed to take maximum advantage of the space, along with an excellent location close to everything you need!
Here’s what you’ll love:
- Covered balcony perfect for spending quality time with friends and family
- Well-equipped kitchen with stone benchtops, a breakfast bar, mirror-finish splashbacks and stainless steel Smeg appliances including an integrated dishwasher, a cooktop, an oven, sure to impress the master chef at home
- Located a short drive away from the beach, shops, restaurants and cafes
But wait, there’s more!
- Three generously-sized bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Two bathrooms boasting porcelain tiles, oak elements, and frameless shower screens
- Open-plan living and dining area with ample natural lighting
- Split-system air conditioning
- Oak flooring
- Two european style winter gardens
- Intercom facilities
- Secure underground car space and storage cage
Easy access to:
- Local schools in the area include: Kimmba Play School, Our Lady of the Assumption, Cheltenham Primary School, North Cheltenham Preschool
- All your shopping needs are covered with Westfield Southland, DFO Moorabbin, and Highett Shopping Centre close by
- Stay well-fed with these well-reviewed eateries in your area: Drip Cafe, Johnny Dante, Frank's, Saltimbocca Italian Restaurant, The Hot Bird, Nepean Cuppa Cafe and Thai Restaurant
- Breathe in nature at your nearby parklands: Cheltenham Park Reserve, Le Page Park and Mentone Racecourse Reserve
WANT TO APPLY OR REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION?
Follow these easy instructions!
1. Go to https://rentals.tenapp.com.au/different/vic
2. Locate the property you want to view or apply for
3. Click 'Apply Now' or ‘Book an Inspection' and follow the prompts
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this advertisement, :Different will not be held liable for any errors or omissions. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries.
Living Areas: 1
Other featuresbalcony/patio/terrace, internal laundry, modern bathroom, modern kitchen, storage area, close to parklands, close to schools, close to shops, close to transport, near waterfront, views
What’s around Chesterville Road
Contact the property manager
Different - Victoria
Nearby schools in and around Cheltenham, VIC
Discussions in Cheltenham, VIC
Wondering what the latest hot topics are in Cheltenham, Victoria?
Similar Apartments for lease in Cheltenham, VIC 3192
Properties for lease in nearby suburbs