Rural Property description
“Ryeburn- Hit The Ground Running!”
- 663.2ha (1,638 acres), 620 ha arable
- Level grey-chocolate self-mulching soils (odd Gilgai)
- Trees consist of Belah, Box, Wilga & Myall
- Machinery shed, store shed & 2 rainwater tanks
- 8 good earth dams (holding well), plus sandy creek running through the property.
- Good fertiliser history & rotation of crops, including Chickpeas, Faba Beans & Canola in rotation with Wheat & Barley
Ryeburn is a productive parcel of land in an area that is close to both Narromine & Dubbo as well as Parkes & Forbes. This property would be equally suited to continuous cropping or to enter a livestock phase. Whether cows & calves, steers, merinos or fat lambs are your specialty, it would suit all.
The property has been sown to Wheat for 2020 & will be offered with vacant possession, directly after harvest.
There are six main paddocks on the property & fencing is in fair to good condition, with the boundary in extra good repair, which consists of netting & ringlock.
Trees on the property are mainly around the creek, with the odd clump of trees interspersed though the balance of the country.
Now is the perfect time to inspect this property and it will be yours in time to commence your rotation for the 2021 season.
Private inspection is invited by contacting the exclusive selling agent