“Renovated apartment with lock-up and car space”
Completely re-created this impeccably renovated apartment takes your breath away from the moment you step through the door.
Refreshingly oversized windows allow a plethora of natural light and fresh air flow through the apartment whilst also showcasing an absolutely gorgeous leafy outlook and views of Randwick Racecourse.
With a north-facing top floor corner position and only one common wall, this property feels more like a semi than it does an apartment.
Located practically between Belmore Road Shopping Precinct and the Randwick Racecourse Light Rail Terminal you are spoilt for convenience.
Be sure to inspect as you won't find another like it!
• Sunny north facing aspect - Top Floor
• Corner unit - One common wall
• Oversized apartment (110.30 m2 total)
• Impeccably renovated throughout
• Two spacious bedroom + sunroom
• Plantation Shutters
• Gas kitchen with stone benches & breakfast bar
• Matt Finished Timber Floors - LED Downlights
• Led Downlights - High ceilings
• Gorgeous leafy & racecourse views
• Floor to ceiling tiled bathroom w/ contemporary fishes
• Common Laundry Room - (Own Machine)
• Size: 86.4 Internal + 23.9m2 garage
Corona Virus (COVID 19) - Open Inspection Guidelines
In light of the Corona Virus outbreak, Focus Estate Agents is committed to protecting the health and safety of our team, clients and the public.
We have implemented a few guidelines to ensure everyone’s well-being:
• We will provide hand sanitiser & soap at every property
• We ask if you can refrain from touching any items
• Our staff have been asked to implement “Social Distancing”
• If you have cold or flu-like symptoms please notify us, we can provide you with a mask
• If you have been travelled overseas to any high-risk countries, we ask if you do not enter the premises.
We appreciate your understanding
What’s around this property
Get in touch with the agent to find out the address of this property