SETSALE: Monday 29th October @ 6pm (Unless Sold Prior)
Immerse yourself in this cherished family home, lovingly cared for by the original owners over the years.
- The pride of ownership is obvious at first glance and continues throughout.
- This has been such a happy family home with outstanding space for adults and children to relax and also for the kids with pets to play outside.
- Immaculate interior combines with a manicured, colourful traditional garden setting occupying 994 square metres approx.
- The elevated front balcony provides a lovely outlook over this peaceful neighbourhood.
- Clinker brick appeal is an excellent feature, step inside to appreciate the enticing living room warmed by a gas log fire, dining area and contemporary gourmet kitchen equipped with high end stainless steel appliances including Smeg and Miele plus a stone waterfall bench top and breakfast bar.
- This relaxing informal zone merges onto the large undercover, paved alfresco oasis with mains B.I BBQ able to accommodate a crowd with ease, then flows onto the seasonal, established, tranquil back garden and treed backdrop.
- With four bedrooms, including ensuite and WIR to the main bedroom, nearby spacious bathroom and separate WC.
- Downstairs introduces a large leisure room, good size study-office-gym option, utility room, cellar provision and laundry. This impressive lower level effortlessly connects to the garden.
- Noteworthy inclusions, gas ducted heating, evaporative ducted cooling, laundry chute, 2nd WC, solar panels, 2 water tanks, auto garage with internal access.
- Moments from exciting Eastland, cinemas, Town Square and station. Importantly, close to Ringwood Heights, Ringwood North and Holy Spirit Primary Schools, kindergarten and 2 reserves. With Secondary schools, Ringwood North shops, cafes, Costco, Mullum Mullum walking tracks and Eastlink making this location so highly sought after.