“THE CALCULATOR SAYS BUY!”
Kick-off your heels in your new townhouse after a long day to a glass of wine, tea, or coffee or a chilled drink in the air-con! This breezy townhouse is located in a peaceful location on the hill with a bush backdrop. With amazing elevated views!! Spend the summer enjoying coffee and toast at the breakfast bar, catching up on Netflix, and never having to worry about mowing a lawn again.
The split level design allows living upstairs and garage plus laundry downstairs for your convenience. This townhouse feels fresh and spacious with many large windows, extra storage rooms, and a private courtyard. Why would you look any further! Enquire to snap me up now!
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT THE PROPERTY
"Location is key with this lovely 2 bedroom townhome and to have a bus stop very closeby and you can stroll to the local shopping centre which is very handy."
- Two spacious bedrooms, all with carpet & built-in wardrobes
- Functional main bathroom
- Separate toilet
- Large kitchen with plenty of cupboard space, range-hood & breakfast bar
- Large carpeted living area with air-conditioner
- Patio with views of Shailer Park
- Single lock-up garage with combined laundry
- Low Body Corporate Fees
- Low Sinking fund
- Rates of approximately $700 per quarter.
- Current rental return - $310.00 per week
- Periodical lease
- Backing onto Shailer Park amazing bush reserve
- Kimberley Park State School: 450m
- Shailer Park State High School: 3.8km
- St.Matthews: 3.8km
- Chisholm Catholic College: 4.5km
- St Edwards and John Paul College: under 4km
- Hyperdome Shopping Centre: 2km
- Bus stop out front
If location is key, shops, schools, public transport are only minutes away. Chatswood Road has several bus stops with the nearest being about 170m away. A quick trip to the Hyperdome Shopping Centre provides bus connections to Brisbane.
Please call for your private viewing time.