“*Under Contract by Alex Zadow, 'Your A to Z of real estate'*”
Millionaires Row for a Fraction of the Price.
Positioned on one of Adelaide's most exclusive Streets, this is a very affordable opportunity to buy your 1st home or an easy rental property in this premium near City location. Hiding away at the rear of this group, this ultra low maintenance and easy care unit would be the perfect step for the 1st home buyer surrounded by everything you need including handy access to public bus transport, grocery and boutique shopping options, cafes, pubs and hotels, while the landlord will no doubt find the same attractions appealing to tenants too. This unit was previously leased at $275 per week.
Light and bright interiors …
- 2 carpeted bedrooms, both with built in robes and double roller blinds, one for privacy the other for block out
- light filled lounge with hard wearing timber laminate floors and big windows overlooking the lawned common grounds
- the renovated kitchen oozes a Retro vibe with its black and white splash back, plus an under-bench oven, gas cook top and corner pantry
- the modern bathroom has its own laundry facilities to fit your front or top loader
- split system air conditioning moderates the temperature throughout
- high ceilings with solid brick construction
- big windows capture the light
The great outdoors …
- a sliding electric gate to the complex secures the vehicle and an allocated spot is just 10 metres from your door
- lovely landscaped gardens and expansive common lawned areas are for your enjoyment but are cared for by others
Location, Location …
Leabrook is an established family friendly Eastern suburb with tree lined streets superbly positioned just 4 kms from the City centre, adjoining the suburbs of Tusmore, Erindale, Kensington, Kensington Gardens, Kensington Park, Hazelwood Park, Marryatville and Heathpool within the Burnside Council.
An assortment of parks and reserves are just a short walk or drive, many with play equipment, tennis courts, wading and swimming pools at Tusmore Park, Hazelwood Park, Kensington Gardens Reserve and Ferguson Nature Park.
You are zoned for Burnside Primary, Marryatville Primary and Norwood International High School, with other highly regarded education options including St Peters Girls, Linden Park Primary, Loreto College, Pembroke School and Marryatville High.
Your everyday grocery shopping can be found at Woolworths Marryatville, Coles Burnside Village, Foodland Erindale and The Parade, IGA Leabrook, Aldi Kensington Gardens and Norwood.
Dining and boutique shopping can be enjoyed along The Parade at Norwood, Burnside Village and Magill Road with its antique shops; Regal Cinema Café for a coffee, Marryatville and Feathers Hotels for catch ups with friends and Penfolds Magill Estate Kitchen and Restaurant for more special occasions.
And for the theatre goer, you can walk to Regal Cinema and Bistro in the time it takes to eat a choc top!
Helpful info ... all approximate
Council - Burnside
Built - 1966
Council Rates - $tba pa
SA Water/Sewer - $tba pq + usage
ESLevy - $tba pa
Strata Manager - Whittles
Strata Levy - $682.00 pq - Pets on application
Alexander Zadow, 'Your A to Z of real estate' - 0413 700 631
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.