“VENDOR SAYS SELL - GROUND FLOOR - 3 BED - PERFECT FIRST HOME OR IDEAL INVESTMENT”
GROUND FLOOR - 3 BED
VENDOR SAYS SELL! PRIVATE SALE
WHY PAY RENT WHEN YOU CAN BUY!
INVESTOR - GREAT RETURN!
Perfect Location Plus Exceptional Value for Money!
Perfect for First Home Buyers or upgraders with young families, Downsizers or Investors.
A showcase of a makeover to the modern stylish look, which is offering a low maintenance lifestyle at an affordable price.
This stunning Ground floor apartment is positioned perfectly within a friendly neighbourhood, secure and designed for quality, comfort and convenience!
the home is spacious for a unit and full of natural light with large windows. Take advantage of having 3 generous sized bedrooms, which makes this apartment stand out!
(Master bed 4.1 x 3.3) (Bedroom 3.3 x 3.0) (Bedroom 3.3 x 3.1) approx.
Potential lease out an extra bedroom, while living in the apartment.
Dedicated parking space plus a front area that could be used as a courtyard or kids play area.
- Ground floor & Modern look
- Featuring 3 spacious bedrooms with BIR
- A Large kitchen - stainless steel oven & with plenty of bench space
- Large Dining area & Living - Private courtyard with garden shed
- Renovated bathroom tiled from floor to ceiling & separate toilet
- Renovated Timber flooring throughout
- Large car Car Spaces
- Well maintained Front Yard
LOCATION IS EVERYTHING:
- Close to proximity to all amenities - Close to Public Transport
- Close to Shopping Centres
- Close to World famous Universities
- Close to Medical Centres - Close to Fitness Clubs (Gym)
- Close to Walks/ Parks/ Beach
- Close to Good Life Health Clubs
- Close to Primary/ Secondary Schools & many more!
Please note that Inspection times and availability dates are subject to change or cancellation without notice.
Contact JAMES GRBAC to register your interest or arrange a private inspection.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this document used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained in this document is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. Prospect purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this document. Purchasers should make their own enquiries and refer to the due diligence checklist provided by Consumer Affairs. Click on the link for a copy of the due diligence checklist from Consumer Affairs. http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist
Property Code: 4100