“TRI-LEVEL TWO BEDROOM TOWNHOME WITH SPACIOUS ENTERTAINING AREA”
This exceptional two-bedroom, two-bathroom, multi-level town home has a total area of 116sqm and benefits from glorious light voids, soaring ceilings and large French glass doors facing out across the leafy outdoor entertaining area. Make no mistake, you will not find a new build that can compete with this. Set privately amongst the trees in a small complex, this beautiful residence offers the absolute best in location, style and character..
You are sure to be impressed when you enter on the lower level through the spacious courtyard stepping on to the perfect entertainers deck, showcasing a built-in dining shelf and designated BBQ station. The French doors flow seamlessly into the open plan living/lounge area, overlooked by the dining and kitchen. Choose from having a dining room set up, study or just an extra-large living space with high ceilings throughout. The build and design is stunning and privacy is absolute.
On the middle level you will find the kitchen, separate laundry and second bathroom, continued high ceilings featuring large skylights. A second dining or study area is located on this level overlooking the living room. Spacious kitchen featuring modern appliances including a dishwasher, pantry with bi-fold doors, ample storage and even more room for a dining room set up. The separate laundry features a walk-in storage cupboard with additional overhead storage. Want more? Opening from the kitchen is another courtyard, with a shed for gardening tools and more.
Follow the staircase to the upper level you will discover two bedrooms, both spacious and well-appointed with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans. Main bathroom features a shower over bath, along with additional toilet.
- Two Bedrooms - both with ceiling fans and built-in robes
- Main bathroom complete with the tub for the evening soak
- Compact kitchen with pantry and ample benchtop space and cupboard storage
- Open plan lounge/dining, with brand new french doors that lead to the covered outdoor area deck area
- Internal laundry
- Solar hot water
- Roof line covered outdoor patio area with gardens, fully fenced and private
- Separate courtyard area for the clothesline and small shed
- Air-conditioning in main bedroom
- Undercover carport parking
- Full security screens on all windows
- Visitor carparks
- Low Body Corporate Fees Approx.: $603.00 per quarter
- Estimated Rental Return: $410.00 - $430.00 per week
- Rates Approx.: $406.90 per quarter
- Bus Stop just down the road
- Close to all major schools - Whites Hill State College, San Sisto College, St Martins School, Camp Hill State School, Carina State School, Mansfield State School and Mount Gravatt East State School to name a few
- Metropol Shopping Centre, Westfield Carindale & Garden City - Approx. 2 - 4min drive
- Carina Leagues Club & Restaurants
- Gateway Motorway entry within a 5 minutes drive
Carina Heights is currently one of Brisbane's hottest growth suburbs, within that all-important 10km radius from the CBD. Carina Heights offers an excellent opportunity for young families, first home buyers & investors alike.
The outstanding position with tremendous aesthetic appeal has to be seen to be fully appreciated. It boasts a lovely welcoming ambience and will make coming home a pure delight!
Should you require any further information or would like to book a private inspection, please do not hesitate to contact Melissa directly!