Home loan calculator?
“The Perfect Escape - Marina Apartment - Couran Cove”
Located on the bottom level in a block of four units is this lovely one bedroom deluxe Marina apartment at Couran Cove.
This stunning location is accessible via a 45min scenic ferry ride from Mariner's Cove, or a quick 10-15 min taxi boat ride. Alternatively you can bring your own boat or Jetski and moor it in the Marina at the resort.
Enjoy fishing off the front verandah at high tide or how about a cocktail on the balcony, watching the arrivals and departures of the boats.
The surf beach is a 2km walk and sunset beach is a short stroll where you can watch the sunset in the afternoon.
There are numerous opportunities here:
- Purchase with a friend and share the costs
- Holiday Let and block out the dates when you want to use it
- Live here permanently
- Rent it out
- Business Owners purchase in the business and offer it to clients to use for holidays / business meetings / Christmas parties
- Holiday let and manage yourself through stayz & airbnb or put it in the let pool with the resort.
It is a perfect place for children with swimming, fishing, tennis, putt putt, walk to surf beach, easy flat riding for bikes and so much more fun.
Body Corporate includes, water, power, sewage and gas and approx $250 per week
Rates approx $51 per week.
All furniture & amenities included, complete Walk in Walk Out.
HOW TO GET HERE
- Couran Cove Resort has a ferry service
- Water taxi service departs from Runaway Bay Marina & Sanctuary Cove
- Your own boat where current owners moor on Z arm
-Reverse Cycle Air Con
-Marble Bathroom with Shower, Bath, His & Hers Basins
-Kitchenette with gas Cook-top
-TV in lounge & Bedroom
-Lots of Storage Cupboards
-Access is via stairs to Bottom Level
-Gas Hot Water
-Pleasant half-hour bush / broadwater walk to Tipplers Cafe
RESORT AMENITIES AND ACTIVITIES:
- Open-air gym
- 25m lap pool
- Shaded children's pool
- 22km surf beach
- Tennis court
- Beach volleyball
- stand up paddle boards
- Aqua park
All representatives of our agency will conduct open homes and private inspections as per the social distancing rules in accordance with Government guidelines.
Advertising Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
* denotes approximate measurements.